I'm not sure it counts if you are going to Bremerton, and it involves 24 teenagers...
I feel a bit on vacation already, though I do have work to get done tomorrow.
Still - the weather cleared up today, and the evening was fine. I am reading a book on whiskeys by the Accidental Hedonist... which, erm, somehow led to me tasting my Bushmills and my Tobermory, you know, just to see if the book was right.
And I went outside into the dark to watch the International Space Station pass overhead.
Life is good, in all its summer glory.
2 comments:
I'm sorry, but there is a law irrevocably decreed in heaven that if it's in Bremerton, it is not a vacation.
In this case, I think I agree with you. I gotta say, however, that the church is on some lovely land with a lot of woods... it really is quite beautiful. Still, after many of my more exotic vacations, people definitely scratched their heads: "Bremerton? WTF?"
Post a Comment